Atropine Sulfate 0,25mg/ml - 0,50mg/ml - 1mg/ml Injectable Ampoule
Antispasmodic, Anticholinergic, Premedication in anaesthesia, Antiarythmic
(A: Digestive system and metabolism; C: Cardiovascular system)
Antidote (V: Miscellaneous) (Atropine Sulfate 1mg/ml)
- plasma half-life is from 2 to 2 hours 30. Metabolism occurs through hydrolysis and glucuroconjugation.
- Ecretion path is through kidney. 1/3 unchanded and 2/3 glucuroconjugated form.
- Atropine crosses the placenta barrier and is exreted in the maternal milk.
Therapeutic Indications of atropine sulfate
- Preanesthesia : protection against vagal manifestations (bradycardia following induction ).
- Auriculoventricular block (AVB) or atrioventricular Block.
- Infarctus: prevention and treatment of auriculoventricular blocks and sinusal bradycardias.
- Symptomatic treatment of acute painful episodes of functional disorders related to digestive tract and bile ducts.
- Symptomatic treatment of spasmodic and painful episodes of urinary tract.
Dose 1 mg/1 ml : specific additional indication
- Specific antidote in acute intoxication with anticholinesterasic (organo-phosphorated insecticides and carbamates) or with parasympathomimetic or cholinomimetic drugs.
Contacts to get additional informations on the product