Glucose 5% - 10% - 30% Injectable Ampoule
Glucose supplement product (B: hematopoietic stem cells blood and lymphoid organs)
This drug metabolism and pharmacological properties are similar to those seen in glucose.
Glucose 5%: 10 ml of solution provides 2.8 millimoles of glucose, i.e. 2 Kcal.
Glucose 10%: 10 ml of solution provides 5.6 millimoles of glucose, i.e. 4 Kcal.
Glucose 30%: Hypertonic solution of glucose. 10 ml solution provides 12 Kcal.
Therapeutic Indications of glucose
- Caloric glucose intake
- Rehydration in case water loss is higher than sodium chloride and other osmoles loss
- Prevention against intra and extra cellular dehydration
- Vehicle for therapeutic supplementation in immediate pre-operative, operative and post-operative
- Prophylaxis and treatment of ketosis in undernutrition
Glucose 30% : specific additionnal indication
- Emergency treatment of severe hypoglycemia.
- Glucose 5% Ampoule Product Sheet (PDF - 16 Ko)
- Glucose 10% Ampoule Product Sheet (PDF - 16 Ko)
- Glucose 30% Ampoule Product Sheet (PDF - 8 Ko)
Contacts to get additional informations on the product