Ringer Injectable Vial
Balanced electrolyte solution (B: Hematopoietic stem cells blood and lymphoid organs)
- Isotonic solution for vascular filling and electrolyte rebalance with ionic compounds very similar to
- Extracellular dehydration and/or volemic deficiency rebalance is associated with hemodilution.
- Pharmacological properties are those of its constituents (sodium, potassium, calcium and chlorides), Ringer's solution is neutral and has a high amount of chloride ions compared to sodium ions, because of the presence of potassium chloride and calcium chloride.
This solution diffuses out in extracellular space, thus enhancing the volume accordingly. The metabolism of this solution is similar to the different ions of its composition: sodium, potassium, calcium and chlorides.
Therapeutic Indications of ringer
- States of predominantly extracellular dehydration, regardless of the cause (vomiting, diarrhoea, fistulas...)
- Hypovolemia whatever the cause (hemorrhagic shock, burns, perioperative electrolyte losses)
Contacts to get additional informations on the product