CDM LAVOISIER provides effective and safe products in France and for export, distributed and marketed in compliance with regulatory requirements. To do so, CDM undertakes to control the quality, traceability, safety, effectiveness and promotion of its products and processes by applying Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Wholesale Distribution Practices, Good Pharmacovigilance Practices, the ISO13485:2016 standard and the HAS certification guidelines, the promotional information charter, and legislation relating to information by canvassing or prospecting for the promotion of medicines.
By means of this policy, we undertake to :
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and legal requirements in force and applicable to our industry. To this end, the company is implementing a proactive approach in order to adapt to new standards and new requirements such as European regulation 2017/745 relating to medical devices,
- Provide our customers with products of consistent quality while respecting deadlines,
- Be attentive to our customers and meet their requirements while respecting our commitments,
- Follow a process of continuous quality improvement by promoting preventive and corrective actions,
- Develop the knowledge and increase the skills of our employees,
- Maintain the premises, equipment and processes to the standards of our industry,
- Participate in improving the performance of our suppliers,
- To promote the proper use of medicines among health professionals,
- Provide induction and ongoing training on scientific and regulatory knowledge for staff involved in promotional information activities,
- Make a clear distinction between promotional information activity and medical and scientific information activity.
Since quality is the business of all of us, each and every one, through their own contribution, helps to improve the quality of processes and products and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
It is the responsibility of everyone, at all levels of the company, to adopt and follow the quality system and apply the related procedures, directives and instructions.
The effectiveness of the Quality Management System is assessed by means of previously defined quality indicators, and is periodically checked during process reviews and management reviews, as part of a continuous improvement process.